LUDWIG BECK AG has about 2,200 shareholders. The basic capital amounts to € 9,446,117.50 divided in 3,695,000 par shares.
The LUDWIG BECK shares, according to the standards of the German Stock Exchange (Deutsche Börse), are attributed as following: 82.9% are considered to be seen as fixed shares, 17.1% belong to the so called free float.
- Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH announced on November 2 as well as October 31, 2011 to have purchased in total 3,530 shares in LUDWIG BECK. Therefore, the company holds approx. 25.7 % of the voting rights.
- Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH announced on July 29, 2011 to have purchased in total 9,325 shares in LUDWIG BECK. Therefore, the company holds approx. 25.6 % of the voting rights.
- On March 25, 2011 Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH announced to have purchased 150,551 shares in LUDWIG BECK. Therefore, Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH's voting rights amount to 25.35 %. At the same time, GVC Gesellschaft für Venture Capital Beteiligungen mbH has announced to have fallen below the 3 % threshold of the voting rights on March 24, 2011 and is now holding 0 % shares of the company.
- On December 23, 2010 INTRO Verwaltungs GmbH has announced that the company has fallen below the 50 % threshold of the Voting Rights on Ludwig Beck am Rathauseck-Textilhaus Feldmeier AG as of December 22, 2010. Therefore the total voting rights amount now to 1,817,605 shares which corresponds to 49.19 %. Simultaneously Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH has announced that the company has exceeded the 20 % threshold of the voting rights on LUDWIG BECK AG and is now holding 775,000 shares or 20.97 % of the company.
- Rudolf Wöhrl AG announced on October 28, 2009 to have sold 146,574 shares. Hence, the corporation holds no longer any voting rights in LUDWIG BECK AG.
- Rheintex Verwaltungs AG announced on June 22, 2009 to have exceeded the 3 % limit of voting rights in LUDWIG BECK on June 18, 2009 and its voting rights now amount to 3.0 %.
- On June 19, 2009 ended the term of acceptance of the mandatory offer of INTRO-Verwaltungs GmbH, which then controlled 65.85 % of LUDWIG BECK AG shares. Before that, the company had exceeded the controll threshold of 30 % of voting rights in LUDWIG BECK AG and has increased its shareholdings in LUDWIG BECK AG up to approximately 40.2 % by additional purchases from ATON GmbH and Hans Rudolf Wöhrl Verwaltungs GmbH. As a result, the investment company has become the largest individual shareholder. Temporarily its voting rights amounted up to 70.2 %.
- Ost-West Beteiligungs- und Grundstücksverwaltungs-AG announced on June 19, 2009 to have exceeded the 5 % limit of voting rights in LUDWIG BECK. Its voting rights now amount to 5.0 %.
In the following you find an overview of the most important transactions of the largest shareholders of LUDWIG BECK AG.
Link to overview (PDF)
You can find all Directors' Dealings pursuant to section 15a German Securities Trading Act (Wertpapier-Handelsgesetz, WpHG) and all announcements concerning purchase or disposal of voting rights in LUDWIG BECK AG (Sec. 25 para. 1 Sec. 21 para. 1 WpHG) of the current fiscal year here.
All former documents you can find in the respective Annual Document in the section "Investor Relations"/"Corporate Governance" of our website.